Looking for a mid day potty break for your dog to stretch their legs? Do they need an outlet for some of their extra energy? Does your dog’s behavior on leash make you hesitate to reach out to a dog walker?
Introducing Paws Abilities Dog Walking! Now serving the North and South Metro, as well as select areas of Southeast Minnesota.
Get peace of mind knowing your dog is being cared for by an expert. Our experienced walkers provide individualized walking plans to meet your dog’s unique needs. Whether your dog needs to burn energy with cardio or lower their excitement with calming mental stimulation, they will have a fulfilling experience. You’ll benefit from a happier and better exercised dog, and the comfort of knowing that the same reliable and professional walker is interacting with your pet each day.
Due to the experience of our Certified Professional Dog Trainers, reactive dogs are eligible for our walking services and activity visits following a walking consultation (note: we are currently fully booked for reactive clients and are only able to add new clients who are not reactive until further notice).
Please note that while our professionals may provide some training to your dog to make their walks more enjoyable, professional walks do not include any specialty training or transfer of skills. If you want your dog to learn to walk nicely on leash, let us help you through our Canine to Five or Private Training lesson programs.
- 30 minute walk: $32.00
- 45 minute walk: $40.00
- 60 minute walk: $48.00
Discounted Monthly Package Prices (30 minute walks):
- 3 walks a week (4 weeks): $360.00
- 4 walks a week (4 weeks): $480.00
- 5 walks a week (4 weeks): $600.00
Discounted Monthly Package Prices (45 minute walks)
- 3 walks a week (4 weeks): $456.00
- 4 walks a week (4 weeks): $608.00
- 5 walks a week (4 weeks): $760.00
Discounted Monthly Package Prices (60 minute walks)
- 3 walks a week (4 weeks) $552.00
- 4 walks a week (4 weeks) $736.00
- 5 walks a week (4 weeks) $920.00
Big Adventure or Activity Visit:
Mental stimulation is more effective at tiring dogs out than physical exercise alone. Your dog will receive a customized activity based on his or her unique needs. Activities in this category include destination walks (on a long-line), fun activities (examples include flirt pole sessions, scent work games, puzzle games, ect.), and field trips (to dog-friendly stores or locations). Potty break included. This is the best option for every dog, but is especially perfect for those busy dogs who are over the top, or for reactive dogs who need more support than a neighborhood walk can provide.
Note: Big Adventure Walks or Activity Visits can be added to Regular Dog Walking packages!
- 45 minute adventure: $45.00
- 60 minute adventure: $60.00
Discounted Monthly Package Prices (45 minute visit)
- 3 walks/visits a week (4 weeks) $516.00
- 4 walks/visits a week (4 weeks) $688.00
- 5 walks/visits a week (4 weeks) $860.00
Discounted Monthly Package Prices (60 minute visit)
- 3 walks/visits a week (4 weeks) $576.00
- 4 walks/visits a week (4 weeks) $768.00
- 5 walks/visits a week (4 weeks) $960.00
Note: We require a minimum of three walks or visits a month to remain an active client.
Overnight pet sitting in your home is available on a limited basis to current walking clients, subject to availability.
Pet Sitting prices:
- Cats or exotic pets: $30/30 minute visit.
- Overnight pet-sitting: $95 for one dog
- +$15 for each additional dog
- +$5 for each additional pet
- Holiday rate: $15 additional per day
- Nail trim (for pets who are cooperative; nail trims unavailable for pets who are difficult to handle): $10/pet
Ready to get started? Email us!